Skip to main content

Wacky Wednesday

Just a reminder that Wacky Wednesday is June 6th at Dalia's Restaurant. We have no birthdays this month.
The fabric for the next Relay for Life Donation Quilt has been purchased and you will recieve you fat quarter pack at the meeting. "Texas Christmas" is the theme. Please bring any Texas patterns that might be appropriate. We will pick blocks to commit to so that we will have a good mix and no repeats.
"Quilter of the Month" is Kathleen. All Wackies--DON'T FORGET your lighthouse blocks. Kathleen, if you are blogging on vacation, here is a little preview of what is to come. If you are not home for WW, I guess we will just auction your blocks. Do you wish "Good Luck" to the happy winner? LOL
Another suggestion for the group has been to bring scraps to the meeting which will be exchanged. We will discuss how these will be used at the meeting. SEW--please bring to WW:

1. A 2-gallon size ziplog filled with scraps.

2. Kathleen's Lighthouse blocks.

3. Any Texas Patterns that might be suitable for our Donation Quilt.

This is the "Texas Christmas Donation Quilt" fabric. It is called "Bunkhouse" by Moda. You will receive 1 fat quarter of all fabrics except the outside border/backing fabric. It is called "Shirts" and is the one on the right. Hope you like it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Wear?

Ok Wackies........I bought this outfit 2years ago, why....I don't know, what occasion was I think of.......I don't know but I liked it. I got it out today, tried it on, looked in the mirror, liked what I saw but what do you think? Be honest, it won't hurt my feelings one bit but I need to know. Mom said I looked like the Pillsbury Dough Boy/Girl......LOL Talk to me Wackies and anyone else who visits our blog. I think it would be perfect to take cruisin' pictures in. HELP!

Mini Christmas Tree Tutorial

I know it's too late to make these this Christmas but I wanted to share this site and tutorial. It's never too "early" to start for next year's holiday.  Teresa made these cute trees and was nice enough to share. Softie Tree