Skip to main content

New Gadget

Hey "Wackies," I've got a new gadget. It's called "Captureview." It's a pair of binoculars with a built-in camera. It's made by Simmons Outdoor Corporation & it's great. This is one of many (215) pictures that I took on the way back from Tyler, TX yesterday. No, I wasn't driving & yes, this was taken through the windshield front seat. I had a blast clicking away. Bye the way, Coffee Landing was burned to the ground....hit by lightening. I don't know if they'll rebuild. No other building was touched.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas Tree Tutorial

I know it's too late to make these this Christmas but I wanted to share this site and tutorial. It's never too "early" to start for next year's holiday.  Teresa made these cute trees and was nice enough to share. Softie Tree

What to Wear?

Ok Wackies........I bought this outfit 2years ago, why....I don't know, what occasion was I think of.......I don't know but I liked it. I got it out today, tried it on, looked in the mirror, liked what I saw but what do you think? Be honest, it won't hurt my feelings one bit but I need to know. Mom said I looked like the Pillsbury Dough Boy/Girl......LOL Talk to me Wackies and anyone else who visits our blog. I think it would be perfect to take cruisin' pictures in. HELP!