Skip to main content

"Road Trip"

Listen up WackyPac! We need to get away for the day says Kathy L. so Annale suggested that we "investigate" the quilt shop in Plano....I forget the name. Anyway...Road trip next Tuesday, May 1, 2007. Whoever can make it, we leave from Brookshire (Fairfield) at 8AM for a day of shopping. Shhhhhhhh! If we finish early, we've coming back through Waxahachie or however you spell it. Think about it and if you can't make it, call one of us on the cell and "order" something.
Remember......Daliah's on next Wednesday, May 2, 2007.

Comments

swooze said…
I want to meet you at the Carriage House Shoppe in Plano!! Please email me!!
Rhonda said…
Alright Wackies!
Kathy said…
I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go! BUT I CAN'T! Oh well, if you get thrown in jail, just call me and I'll see about arranging bail to get you out, okay? Why do I say this, you ask? Because I know that quilt shop will never be the same after the Wackies have struck -- LOL!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas Tree Tutorial

I know it's too late to make these this Christmas but I wanted to share this site and tutorial. It's never too "early" to start for next year's holiday.  Teresa made these cute trees and was nice enough to share. Softie Tree

What to Wear?

Ok Wackies........I bought this outfit 2years ago, why....I don't know, what occasion was I think of.......I don't know but I liked it. I got it out today, tried it on, looked in the mirror, liked what I saw but what do you think? Be honest, it won't hurt my feelings one bit but I need to know. Mom said I looked like the Pillsbury Dough Boy/Girl......LOL Talk to me Wackies and anyone else who visits our blog. I think it would be perfect to take cruisin' pictures in. HELP!