Skip to main content

OH SO LONG AGO!

Just a little trip down "memory lane". Kathy L and Charlotte are manning the Guild booth at one of the last shows we helped with. The lovely quilt on the right is Kathys. Does anyone remember anything about the one on the left? I don't remember the year. Some of you might. I remember that the lady who is Bear Thread Designs was there and Nancy from Nancy's Quilt Block in Waco. Is this the show the year that Kathy E was president? If so, no wonder it was our last show
(Just kidding). What a wonderful Quilty life we have led. It led us straight to each other. I am so grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas Tree Tutorial

I know it's too late to make these this Christmas but I wanted to share this site and tutorial. It's never too "early" to start for next year's holiday.  Teresa made these cute trees and was nice enough to share. Softie Tree

What to Wear?

Ok Wackies........I bought this outfit 2years ago, why....I don't know, what occasion was I think of.......I don't know but I liked it. I got it out today, tried it on, looked in the mirror, liked what I saw but what do you think? Be honest, it won't hurt my feelings one bit but I need to know. Mom said I looked like the Pillsbury Dough Boy/Girl......LOL Talk to me Wackies and anyone else who visits our blog. I think it would be perfect to take cruisin' pictures in. HELP!