Monday, January 26, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen...............

Step up and see the first entry in the Wacky Pincushion Challenge submitted by Debbie at Makin Quilts. Debbie says (and I quote) "well... here it is.... I decided to go slightly unconventional here... and pincushion one of my dogs - LOL.... it's functional as well as darn cute... plus I will send it on to Boston Terrier Club of Canada Rescue as a donation."
Way to go Debbie!!! A very cute, clever and original. Thank you Debbie for your submission.

4 comments:

Gina said...

I've got to get my backside in gear and make mine now don't I

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Rhonda said...

That pincushion is too cute and very creative.

MOLLY said...

Debbie--he is just too cute for words. You did a great job. Entry #1 will be hard to beat!

The Quilting Pirate said...

What an excellent job Debbie!!! Too Cute!