Skip to main content

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND MORE --FINALLY!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FROM ALL THE WACKY PAC to you. I am in charge of the WP blog this month and so far I have not done very well. No excuses, but taking care of my 82 year old mother with extreme dementia has been a trial this month.

The WP activity has also been a little slow lately. We had a retreat planned for this weekend and slowly, but surely everyone (but two) canceled out. Life just gets in the way sometimes and sometimes we are just not determined enough to make it happen. The deep camp retreats are not as EASY as some retreats as we have to FEED ourselves so that means fixing and bringing food. It's just a lot of hastle. After our monthly Dinner with Drinks on Wacky Wednesday, we did schedule another retreat in March. I, for one, am ready to be determined to attend this one. I will go to the deer camp to retreat if I have to go by myself! (which very well might happen). I will let you know how THIS goes over. I expect lots of Wacky Comments, so get ready!
For my month as moderator of the blog, I planned to introduce you to all the Wackies. This will be a personal introduction by me and will include information that they each provide to me. I am adding some information that I know personally as they are so humble that they leave out some of their best attributes. I have some ready, but am having trouble with my internet service and it is not fast enough to transfer a word document to a PDF. Now that is pitiful! When I can make this happen, I will post the info on the side bar so that you can personally get to know the Wackies at your convenience.
My first victim will be RHONDA.
This girl is a hoot! She keeps us entertained. From the casting out of demons, to her stories about Aunt Pinkie. There is never a dull moment. It's not wonder we don't want to retreat without her.
You stay tuned now. Don't give up on me. I will get this done. Now that I have told you about it, I have to follow through. I will also have to show you the picture of Rhonda when she fell out of her quilting chair. YES, YES, she was alright. It was hilarious!!
MOLLY

Comments

Quilter Kathy said…
It definately is harder when you have to cook for yourself on retreat. Sure wish I could come along with y'all...don't want you to have all that fun by yourself!
Sorry to hear that things are stressful with your mom...remember to take care of yourself too!
Blogger said…
Easily Boost Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic

Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas Tree Tutorial

I know it's too late to make these this Christmas but I wanted to share this site and tutorial. It's never too "early" to start for next year's holiday.  Teresa made these cute trees and was nice enough to share. Softie Tree

WOULD YOU LOVE TO BE A WACKY PAC MEMBER?

So many have yearned to be a member of the infamous "Wacky Pac". We thought it would be fun to form a VIRTUAL group of all the gals who WANNABEE WACKIES. So we came up the Wacky Pack Wannabees. BUT---------there is certain criteria that must be met. You may be a Wacky Pac Wannabee if-------- 1. You are in AWE of the Wacky Quilting Group. 2. You know or want to know the meaning of "MINE"S BROKE". 3. You like to talk about alcoholic drinks more than you like to drink them. 4. You would be willing to crowd into a photo booth with 8 other Wackies . 5. You would perform a group cheer in a crowded elevator. 6. You have ever wondered where the term "Ape S__t" comes from. 7. You take your medication and then wonder what you just swallowed. 8. You love to laugh to the point of moistness. 9. You own 2 to 10 sewing machines and know how to use them. 10. You are gutsy or stupid enough to ride a zip line in Honduras . 11. You perform best when surrounded by all W