(1) Sew the units of twos into units of fours as shown in picture.
(2) Choose four shades of green from your scrap bag. Press.
(3) Trace or draw your own version of a pine tree. Remember whimsical is just fine.
(4) Using Steam-a-seam, trace tree pattern onto adhesive leaving enough space so that each tree can be cut apart for one another.
(5) Follow the manufacturer's instructions and press each tree pattern to the back of each green fabric. Cut and place onto the 4 units of tone-on-tone.
(6) Choose a brown fabric for the trunk. Use Steam-a-seam again. I did not use a pattern for the trunks. Just free-hand it or use a ruler.
(7) Place each trunk with each tree. When you are happy with placement, press. You now have 4 units as shown in picture.