Skip to main content

Welcome New Wannabee & Wacky Moments


The WackyPac would like to welcome our newest member of the Virtual WackyPac Wannabees, "Mamacrafty!" Make sure you pop over and check out her blog and give her a warm "wacky" welcome.





This past weekend, several of the "Wackies" went on retreat at the "Deer Camp" that we love so much. It's so peaceful, restful and isolated enough to put in some serious sewing time.

Kathy, and don't ask how this picture was taken, had just finished a project of "Churn-dash" blocks which were by the way, 3" square each. Notice the secondary pattern.

I am posing is this sill outfit because I mistakenly packed the swimsuit cover up with hoody instead of my white robe. But as cold as that first night and morning were, it served me well.

Annie's showing off this fabulous quilt with the fussy cuts in the stars. This pic doesn't do it justice.

Jerri forgot that her sewing machine, though very capable of many beautiful stitches, does not wind bobbins by voice command and doesn't take to kindly with her holding tight to the thread instead of allowing the automatic tension to take over.

Kathleen hasn't decided what she's viewing as she moved the camera closer and closer to her eyes while adjusting her glasses...........been there.....done that!

Comments

Quilter Kathy said…
Thanks for showing us some of the quilt camp projects...each one is beautiful! I like the tin that Kathleen has on her table! I have seen fabric with those ladies on it!

Popular posts from this blog

What to Wear?

Ok Wackies........I bought this outfit 2years ago, why....I don't know, what occasion was I think of.......I don't know but I liked it. I got it out today, tried it on, looked in the mirror, liked what I saw but what do you think? Be honest, it won't hurt my feelings one bit but I need to know. Mom said I looked like the Pillsbury Dough Boy/Girl......LOL Talk to me Wackies and anyone else who visits our blog. I think it would be perfect to take cruisin' pictures in. HELP!

Mini Christmas Tree Tutorial

I know it's too late to make these this Christmas but I wanted to share this site and tutorial. It's never too "early" to start for next year's holiday.  Teresa made these cute trees and was nice enough to share. Softie Tree